The Lutonský´s promenade fulfills the function of a safe connection between the locations of the Bjorson cottage – the final station of the White Pilgrimage and at the same time it is an educational trail with the history of tourism and the ski resort. The promenade is a continuation of the historic cable car pillar and the Lutonsky monument built in previous years. Total length 692 m and area 1563.77 m2. Along the sidewalk are built individual stops of the promenade, which are dedicated to history from mountain farming, through the discovery of caves and skiing, which laid the foundation for tourism development, the important visionary Alojz Lutonský (he was responsible for building the first cable car and connecting Chopok north and south). to the new era of Chopok and the present. It is a nice walk with educational value, which fulfills its function especially in the summer and offers tourists who are not from our region particularly interesting information. As a bonus, the boards are interactive and are a great place for children.
Demänovská dolina is connected with Liptovský Mikuláš by a regular bus connection, which is relatively well timed for the needs of tourists. The starting point of the tour is located directly at the bus stop, as well as the destination of the route. There is also an official car park at the starting point, parking is free and in sufficient capacity.
Parking is located at the Grand Hotel Jasna
By train or bus to Liptovský Mikuláš and then by bus from Liptovský Mikuláš to the resort Jasná Nízke Tatry (Demänovská dolina) – itinerary.