Rescue insurance in the mountains with Liptov Region Card and Generali
The holders of Liptov Region Card * with a resident package * have a search and rescue insurance in the mountains of the Slovak Republic to cover the costs of a possible intervention of the mountain service for FREE.
- hiking (mountain, walking) on marked trails
The insurance is valid only during the summer season from June 15, 2019 to October 31, 2019.
Mountain insurance is ONLY for holders with a full package *!
*Residential Package – is a bonus package of Liptov Region Card services that every client receives during the Liptov Region Card in a partner accommodation for stays longer than 2 nights.
Where is insurance valid?
In the territory of the Slovak Republic, where the Mountain Rescue Service performs rescue activities.
What is covered in insurance?
Search and rescue the insured in distress, provide first aid to the insured in distress and transport it to the nearest means of transport of the medical facility or to a medical facility performed by a mountain rescue service.
What is not covered in insurance?
The insurance does not cover the rescue costs incurred by:
- misuse of the emergency call line by insurer intentionally requesting assistance not required under the General Insurance Conditions (VPP);
- in connection with the movement of the insured in mountainous terrain, if a 4th and higher avalanche hazard or other hazard has been declared;
- Interventions on marked ski tracks during operating time (these costs are paid by mountain transport operators);
- at the time of being under the influence of alcohol (blood alcohol levels of 0.3 ‰ or more), narcotics or other narcotics; in connection with the insured’s attempted suicide or knowing harm to health;
- for the costs of providing first aid and professional medical assistance in accommodation and catering facilities