Enjoy a day of active relaxation with your family. Visit and feed the horses and animals on our farm. Join the animation program and change yourself into a princess, sailor or an Indian. Take an advantage of attractions of various kinds even in bad weather. The renovated interior hall with an area of more than 500m² is guaranteed to entertain the whole family. We will take care of hungry bellies in our restaurant and lovers of good coffee or chocolate can spend a pleasant time in our café.
- inflatable roofed castle with climbing wall
- big jungle gym Tarantula with four toboggan slides
- 9,5-meter high climbing rope labyrinth
- sand-playground Obra with an area of 176 m2 and a wooden climbing castle
- jumping arena with 6 large-scale trampolines
- off-road track with 11 toy-cars for children and adults
- fountain paradise with 16 fountains
- climbing maze from 10 color components
- 11 m long climbing set with slides and climbing walls
- bouncy castle for smaller children
- 25 m long rope double track for children
- three hanging swings suitable for children from 6 months
- three stationary swings and rocking horses
- two Merry go rounds
- three balancing platforms on the strings
- funny family four-bicycle
- swing for adults with capacity up to 300 kg
- animal farm with lots of animals in the paddocks
- horse stables
- riding hall for horses and ponies with an area of 1.200 m2
- open and covered sandbox with cutters and tools
- covered children’s amusement area covering 50 m2
- indoor children’s corner with toys and kits
- 2x outdoor tabletennis with equipment
- outdoor Russian skittles
- heated three-zone pool
- garden minihouses = children’s, western and toadstool
- football and handball
- soft tennis
- badminton and speedminton
- petanque for children and adults
- free wi-fi internet zone in the whole area of the pension and at the campsite
- chill out zone with deck-chairs
- hiking trail
- animation program during the whole year
- and many more attractions and activities..
The world of optical illusions
ILUSIA is a fascinating world of optical illusions which will shake your confidence in your own senses. Let yourself be photographed on the moon and on the famous platform 9¾, for a moment you will be a ballerina or Titan Atlas, you will get lost in infinity or in the matrix… this and much more is offered by ILUSIA. The art of optical illusions and 3D painttings will simply take your breath away. In the ILUSIA Gallery you will not believe your own eyes. Nothing is as it
TrickLandia – trick-art and optic illusions gallery – is a place where you will experience a unique journey through Slovakia in the gallery of trick-art and optical illusions. In its premises you will find themes of Slovak folk tales, fairy tales, as well as knowledges about municipalities and castles in Slovakia. They contain trick-art paintings, augmented reality, antigravity rooms, the most beautiful mirror maze in Central Europe.
- Tricklandia covers an area of 500 m2
- Construction involved the use of more than 200 m2 mirrors
- Our art work used more than 2,000 cans of spray paint
- We worked on Tricklandia for exactly a year putting in 9,600 hours of work
- Production of the exhibits required 6 m3 of wood and 9,600 screws
- 15 trick-art pictures, a 6 m-tall book and 7 other exhibits await your visit
Enjoy the real farm experience!
In our bio-farm you can take a peek at food preparation for our cows and sheep, watch cows or sheep being milked, meet our “adult” cows or visit a children garden to caress little calves, which have just been born!
You will learn, how many stomachs a cow has, who is the strongest person on the farm, why there is a hairdresser and pedicure for our cows in the farm, and why they live in a hotel. Through the experience, you can get to know the process of breeding cows and sheep in our farm, you can learn more about the production and processing milk, taste the freshest cheese before it goes to shops and meet farm animals!
All this is waiting for you when you visit the highest located farm in the Liptov region, where our cows are looking up the legendary Mt Kriváň! Are you ready to a visit you and your children will never forget?
Would you like to know the miraculous power of medicinal herbs? Visit the herb plantation in the village named Východná, where they will show you how the herbs are grown, harvested and subsequently processed to produce quality teas without unnecessary chemicals. In addition, while tasting delicious teas, you will also learn what story is hidden behind the creation of the plantation itself.
Tours of Východná Farm last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
Outside the summer season (September-June), it is necessary to order a tour at least 1 day in advance, or inquire about the possibility of a tour on the same day.
Regular admissions during the summer season (July, August) are at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00.
The tour must be ordered online, or by phone or email.
Nature Protection and Speleology Museum
Come to the most modern museum of its kind in Slovakia and experience the world of nature from the underground to the high mountains. During the interactive tour, you can look into the bear’s lair, listen to the sounds of nature and animals, or try crawling in the cave. You will end your tour in the museum´s lookout tower from which you can see the landmarks of the town of Liptovský Mikuláš.
The museum is divided into 2 exhibits located on four floors, from the basement to the attic. The exhibition Karst and Caves of Slovakia, located in the basement, represents the phenomenon of karst in all contexts. The first floor to attic are dedicated to the Protected Nature of Slovakia exhibition, which introduces the geo- and biodiversity of life, its protection, and is also dedicated to the issue of sustainability.
600 m2 of modern technology. Same as in summer 2020, the main exhibition of the winter season is „A Dialogue with the Planet“ by a traveller and documentarist Pavol Barabáš, and then a virtual tour of inaccessible halls of the Domica Cave. Complimentary exhibition: pictures by Ľubomír Korenko are set in motion using the technology of augmented reality.
Let´s play wisely
The Dobrá Hračka Gallery in Tatranská lomnica is a place where you will find a lot of games and attractions on an area of 500 m2, you will learn traffic regulations, and try different toys. Their shop is also focused on non-traditional toys, thanks to which children and adults can have fun and even train their brain. Toys they sell in Dobrá Hračka Gallery, can be best demonstrated to you on the basis of personal experience. Therefore, that´s why they also test them and play with them.
Miniature Park with selected Slovak culture relics in the 1:25 scale. Castles, churches, bell towers as well as a G-scale garden railway with five tracks and several trains. Here you will find, for example, a miniature of Bojnice Castle, Vlkolínec or the Walachia Open-Air Museum. All this is available under the open sky in a comfortable, maintained forest park with benches. Open year round, 7 days a week, also during the holidays.
Father thoughts and creator of models is Kamil Fischer, who alone or with the help of his family to 11 years is all thumbnails.
Visitors to the park are waiting for these thumbnails:
- Bojnice Castle
- Castle Strečno
- Old Town Hall in Levoca
- Chapel Michael Kosice
- Urban Tower in Košice
- Wooden church in Hervartov
- Wooden covered bridge in Kluknava
- Belfry in Kezmarok
- Belfry in Spišská Sobota
- Mausoleum Migazzi Gold Moravec
- Church Juraj Kostoľany pod Tríbečom
- Railroad depot LGB
- Folk architecture Tekov-Ihráč “reconstruction”
The models are truly faithful copy and authentic materials are used. The biggest is the Bojnice castle, and it is also the most demanding, as they worked on it until 5600 hours. Heaviest model is 620 kg weighing castle Strečno.
The current model is being updated and others. In preparation as the railway track Červená Skala – Margecany Margecany railway station, ice cave, Red Rock, Chramošský viaduct and Bratislava Castle.