With us you have a discount with Liptov region card!
10% DISCOUNT off fitness and group exercises
30% DISCOUNT off wellness zone
Wellness is to order, order at least 2 hours before arrival. Admission for children from 6 years, only accompanied by a parent or an adult.
Sports & Leisure Center WINNER is unique multifunctional center, the only one of its kind in the whole Liptov region. This modern and well equipped 2-floor building offers nearly 200 m2 for your high quality professional training.
WINNER is home to some of the most modern and advanced sports and leisure facilities – you can find here Fitness zone, join Group exercises, enjoy Wellness center and try Physiotherapy or Skatemill, which makes WINNER distinctive and attractive mostly for professional Ice hockey players but also for amateur athletes.
We offer various services as individual personalized trainings, group exercises, diagnostics of motion ability, physiotherapy and massages, solarium or possibility to improve your skating skills on a skating simulator. We provide an inclusive and unrivalled fitness experience for everyone from beginners to professionals.
Skatemill is unique element of WINNER Sports & Leisure center. It is a practice utility machine for ice hockey professional players improving their skating techniques. It also helps beginners or hobby players to learn and absorb right skating technique. You can build correct motional habits, improve technique and training effectivity, get rid of bad habits and learn how to avoid injuries.
What is the specialization of Skatemill utility machine?
- Benicky Skatemill (in cooperation with other elements of functional training process) ensures that player will:
- Increase his maximum speed, acceleration and effectivity of skating technique
- Have functional body stability, increased puck defense, better balance and higher quality of puck maneuvers
- Acquire precise puck work, passing, shooting, receiving of passed puck, correct stick carrying and stick work
- Get better coordination and integration of group player thinking
- Prevent groin injuries. Those often occur as a consequence of a wrong skating technique.
- Have effective rehabilitation of injuries and quicker comeback to play
- Avoid potential injuries thanks to better technique of key ice skating abilities