The resort Jasná Nízke Tatry offers fresh clean air, relax and the opportunity to get plight several ways in the summer – it is a unique place with modern sports possibilities for everyone.
Jasná Nízke Tatry offers numerous trails for hiking and trekking different difficulty, from difficult, which requires a certain degree of preparation to those that are suitable for families with children or beginners. Choose according to your physical condition and in case you don’t feel in the mountains like at home use the services of the mountain guides, thanks to whom your activities in the mountains become safe adventure. We are offering youone day easier hiking tracks or multi daysintermediate and difficult mountain tracks.
If you are inspired by our offer and accept the invitation to the world of silence you can discover a wonderful gift which the nature gave to Demänovska valley and Low Tatras. Popular hiking tracks to the highest located and the most famous peaks Ďumbier (2043 m) and Chopok (2024 m), that are unique thanks to their views of the Western and High Tatras peaks.
There lives a chummy DRAGON DEMIÁN in Demänovská valley, who is a guardian of the forest protecting the treasure. Get ready to follow Demian´s footsteps. Don´t be afraid of anything. On your adventurous journey, you´ll get to know the secrets of the mountains and have much fun with your new friend – a legend of Demänovská valley.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN BIKE WORLD is a modern bike park situated in the heart of the Low Tatra Mountains. Thanks to its variety it offers trails of different difficulties. It makes use of the natural terrain and along with wooden obstacles and terrain adjustment it provides high quality mountain conditions and space for:
- training and developing the skills of professional and less experienced riders
- organizing downhill bike races
- adrenaline riding and overcoming challenges
- less experienced, recreational cyclists and for families with children
- comfortable riding through the beautiful countryside, enjoying the views, and picnic
- The easiest trails are possible to ride down by a scooter.
1. Rocky Face DH – start: Rovná Hoľa, difficulty: difficult black downhill trail
2. Fun Track – start: Rovná Hoľa, difficulty: family easy blue trail
3. Dear Track – start: Priehyba, difficulty: medium difficulty freeride red trail
4. Summit Flatline – start: Chopok, difficulty: medium difficulty red trail
5. Bottom Flatline – start: Priehyba, difficulty: easy blue trail
6. South Track – southern trail – start: Kosodrevina, easy blue trail